Well it has been awhile and I have been pretty busy as most of you know. Mark is two months now, and is such a handsome little guy. He is 13lbs now, and is smiling all the time. Allison can't get enough of him. She is always wanting to hold him and kiss him. She mimicks me quite well and even wants to try and breastfeed. Now, her favorite thing to do is try to act like she needs to eat off the breast.
In case any of you were wanting to know, Mark was born 2/25/2008, he was 9 lbs and 9 oz, his length was 20.25. Needless to say he was a big boy. Brandon was able to make it to the birth, via c-section. My mom was with Allison.
Well now that you know that little tidbit, things are getting back to normal now. Mark is only waking up two to three times a night now. It was more like 4 or 5. Allison still has her jealous moments, I just have to make time when Mark is sleeping to play with her. Which I don't always want to do, but I am a mom so I just have to have no me time.
Brandon has been working as a construction wire man, he has always wanted to be an electrician and he got accepted in the apprenticeship program through the union. So in about five years he should be a journeyman with a vast knowledge of electricity. He originally wanted to be an electrician when he was originally thinking he was going to get out of the marine corp. Well we prayed about and we asked that this door be shut if this wasn't in God's plan, and out of 500 applicants only like 60 to 70 people get in. Well guess what he got in.
There is a bible college in Garland that is at night, so that would work out perfect. It is through Calvary Chapel. We love the church, and hopefully it will work out perfect.
We are looking for a rental house in the Keller or in the Hurst, Euless, Bedford area depending on where I get a job. My sister is going to watch Mark, I know I am like paranoid but I really don't trust a daycare with him. I do trust my sister Brandy. However, Allison will be going to a daycare. There are a couple in the Keller area that are bible based and do try to prep them for school. It is kind of pricey, but I think worth it.
I am starting to look for a job now. I have applied at a couple of places, and have a job interview this afternoon. Will let you know how it turns out. I am not wanting to go back to the ER, I want something a little less stressful. I am leaning towards heading my services towards PACU. I did go to a job fair at Baylor Grapevine and I knew the ER manager and ER supervisor from my days at JPS, and they offered me a job when I went to talk to the PACU manager. Such a small world. Anyways I am going to try and update this more often but life is so much more hectic with two kids now. Hope all is well.
San Diego Zoo
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment