Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Allison and Mark

Well here is another update for you guys.

Mark is doing something different everyday. Here is a list for you.


He really enjoys watching Barney with his big sister.
He smiles at the TV when it is on.
He loves watching Allison run around the house.
He laughed at me yesterday for the first time.
He is ticklish around his shoulder blades.
He has been in size two diapers for about two weeks
He is now two months and some 0-3 months clothes fit snug
He loves to be held, and will cry like something is wrong, then I pick him up and all is fine.
He has skinny legs and a big belly.
He weighs 13 lbs.


Now here are some fun facts about Allison.


She has been potty trained for about a month now.
She is very sneaky, and when she knows I am going to feed Mark she runs and sits in the rocking chair like she was going to sit there the whole time.
She says something new all the time, and it is all sentences.
She thinks she needs to pump her boobies.
She knows the difference between male and female anatomy parts, thanks to Mark. She would like the male part she has told me every time I change a diaper.
She loves performing, she has a guitar that she plays songs for Mark on, her favorite is twinkle twinkle little star.
She fits in mostly 3T stuff, depending on where get it at.
She demands to dress herself, wipe her own hiney, wash herself, and brush her hair all on her own.
She can ride her tricycle by herself. While riding she continually states, I am doing it by myself mommy. Super cute.
She has her jealous moments.


So here is a little update for you. Hope all is well, and I am still trying to loose weight, it is easy because I never have time to eat. They are always needing something these days, especially because they were both sick this past weekend.

1 comment:

Ed&Lauren said...

I wish I could see! I want to hear Allison speaking sentences and watch the kids together. She and Mark are so cute!